The Junior Software developer will participate in all phases of all project lifecycles. He/she will need to be creative and adapt easily to difficult circumstances. The Front end developer is responsible for handling a variety of project by editing and modifying their content or software. Extensive experience in JS or PHP is essential. Any backend experience using technologies such as nodejs, sql, nosql dbs will be beneficial.
- Handle all websites and apps across the company
- Build innovative software
- Collaborate seamlessly with a variety of different teams, partners and clients
- Report project status to director
- Responsible for handling project backups
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of at least one JS framework such as React, Angular, Vue or related.
- Any knowledge or experience with Python (data analysis), WordPress (especially headless), Woocommerce, Shopify, magento would be a big plus
- Keen to learn new approaches and follow latest online trends
- Able to tackle new technologies and think outside comfort zone
- Quickly adapt to change
- Fluent in English. Fluency in Greek or Russian would be beneficial